Saturday, December 8, 2007

What happens when I watch infomercials

Usually when I watch infomercials I scoff at how they make some cumbersome new gadget seem like something everyone would use and love, yet today I found something I have been waiting for. Kodak Easyshare – Revolutionary Inkjet Printing System for Fantastic Photos and Prints. I have an HP all-in-one printer, which is the very printer they compare theirs too. I don't use it for all my photos because I know the ink is not permanent, I've seen the photo completely erased by a little humidity. I only use it for printing quick photos to show off or for Naomi when she wants to scrapbook with me, yet still, I have to replace the expensive cartriges. That's why I still order my prints from sam's club, but that takes time, so I've got thousands of photos stuck on my computer waiting to be developed when I have time and money. This Kodak printer uses pigments which are as permanent as the lab photos, they compare pigments to the pictographs on cave walls. They also use less and cost less. Looks like a win-win situation. Too bad I didn't find this printer before buying the HP last spring. Maybe I'll get this for Christmas or my birthday.

1 comment: