Friday, April 25, 2008

Family pictures 2008

We did a super family theme this year, which I thought was a lot of fun. My decision was mostly made by a fatigued mind that said I could get all the clothes cheap and easy since superman stuff is everywhere. Every year we get pictures, most of the money is spent on new clothes. This year it was a quick one stop shop at walmart for everyone except Sabian who found Jammies at the mall.


Why is it so impossible to get a family photo with every kid looking at the camera and smiling?




After the third time of not listening, we had to give up on telling Naomi to put her feet back down. As an afterthought, perhaps we should have had her take her shoes off so we didn't have to stare at the bottom of her shoe.





2 comments:

Sami said...

You're hair is ADORABLE!!! I love it! Naomi and Adora look so cute, and I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I like the theme. I think I may try a theme that's a bit more fun than just a color next time. You've inspired me. Good job.

Mandy said...

Thank you. I went to a salon for the first time before pictures. I hadn't done much with my hair in the past 10 years. I haven't had bangs since before high school, so I decided to give it a try again. Maybe it will help hide those annoying zits that always come back to haunt me :) Mostly, I think Naomi's bangs are adorable and Andy wants her to grow them out so he won't have to fuss with them. Naomi only considered agreeing with him cause she wants to be like me (yes, it's cute and I know it won't last long). Now Andy's lost his arguement for now.