Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Patience

I think I know why Adora is so good at puzzles. It came from her baby blessing. With Naomi, Andy blessed her with the ability to make friends easily. Oops. Now we have a child who won't stop talking, has trouble paying attention in school, and has to be separated from the other girls in her class. :) At least she has friends. Sabian is the typical pesky brother like any boy should be. Andy had foresight into what Adora would really need to cope with her older brother and sister. He blessed her with patience. She started doing puzzles very early, at 15 months, to give her something to do while Naomi and Sabian did gymnastics. She took far more interest in them than Sabian ever did. She's also my child that enjoys books the most. She can sit in my lap while I read through a full story. She also sits and reads to her baby doll. Granted, she can still throw a tantrum like any toddler, but all in all I think that baby blessing did her some good.
Naomi is determined to get one of her creations published in Lego Brickmaster Magazine. Just in case that doesn't work out, I published it here for the world to see. I like this one.

No comments: